adbrite

Your Ad Here Your Ad Here

Monday, October 13, 2008

Venky& Ramcharan released Surya s/o Krishnan audio


Gautham Menon’s Tamil film Vaaranam Aayiram made by Aascar Films Private Limited is being dubbed into Telugu as Surya s/o Krishnan. The Telugu version audio was released at Prasad Multiplex, Hyderabad.

Venkatesh, Ramcharan Tej, Priyamani, film director Gowtham Vasudev Menon, music director Harris Jayaraj, hero Surya, heroine Sameera Reddy, Sashank Vennelakanti (dialogue writer for the film), Telugu producer of the film Sobharani were present. Venkatesh unveiled the audio album and presented the first number to Ramcharan Tej.

Surya said: "The audience in Andhra Pradesh did give me a lot of support. They patronized all my films that got dubbed into Telugu. I hold superb relationship with Venkatesh and Chiranjeevi's family. Coming to Hyderabad is always special to me. I am sure that this film is going to be a different entertainer in my career. I hope that the audience will also like this film very much."

Harris Jayaraj said: "I am happy to be part of this colourful function. I thank the people of Andhra Pradesh for enjoying my music." Sameera Reddy said: "It is like my dream coming true working with Gowtham Menon. I am big fan of his Kaakha Kaakha. I hope this film is going to be a big beginning for me in Kollywood."

Telugu prouder Sobharani said: "We took lot of pains to make this film a grand entertainer. Last week, we released the logo of this film. I am sure this film will be another blockbuster in Telugu on the lines of our previous films Dasavataram and Aparichitudu." Priyamani said: "I heard the songs in Tamil. They are extremely well. I am in doubt to say that the Telugu songs will also become chartbusters."

Venkatesh said: "I congratulate the entire team of Surya s/o Krishnan. I wish that the audio and the film would become hits in Telugu."

Ramcharan said: "I am confident that this film will be a huge hit in Telugu. When the director asked me to do this film in Telugu, I said I couldn't do justice to a dynamic and challenging script like that. But, I am going to do a film with Gowtham next year. Harris Jayaraj is my music director for the film which I am doing with Bhaskar."

No comments: